Closed Picket Fence: Simple and Affordable
DIY your beautiful new vinyl fence and save! With simple closed picket fence panels and your choice of posts, caps, and gates, you will get a customized look that compliments your home at a price you can afford.
Closed picket fence panels are understated and work well for any house style from traditional to modern.
Panels come 6-feet wide. You can choose your panel height from 3-foot, 4-foot, 5-foot, and 6-foot tall. A 3-foot tall panel will give you a classic, decorative fence that doesn’t block your view in or out of your property while a 6-foot tall panel will give you more privacy and protection and with limited viewing in or out.
For every 6-foot closed picket fence panel, you will need a connecting blank, line, corner, three-way, or end post.
- Blank Post: Used on any fence project as a stand alone post
- Line Post: A more narrow post intended for use between two panels in a straight line
- Corner Post: Lets you connect two closed picket panels to form a corner
- Three-Way Post: Allows you to run your closed picket fence in three separate directions
- End Post: Finishes off your fence in a straight line
Four different closed picket fence cap styles are available:
- New England Traditional
Choose your gate quantity and width (or widths) in 3-foot, 4-foot, 5-foot, and 6-foot options.